As a result of a collective bargaining agreement, it was decided to move benefit platforms for the Golf Channel employees. These employees will move off the current, Corporate benefits programs (401k, Health & Welfare, ESPP & voluntary benefits), to the IATSE benefits programs (401k, H&W benefits). These changes are requested to be retroactive to June 13, 2015 (contract ratification) with the exception of Health and Welfare benefits. In addition to the transition to the IATSE benefits plan, these employees will move to the SAP Payroll.
- Review current and future Benefits eligibility rules and confirm final plans with Legal and Union.
- Identify population that will be moving to unionized IATSE benefits and convert those meeting criteria.
- Transition employees to SAP HR/Payroll with feeds to Towers for benefits eligibility and processing.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS / BENEFITS
- Developed benefits comparison documentation that was used to identify what benefits transferring employees would be assigned upon transition. This was core document also used and approved by Legal and the Union.
- Created high level gnatt charts and detailed project plan for team to plan, monitor and track progress.
- Successfully converted population into IATSE benefits and SAP Payroll.
- Because of this initiative other organizations that are currently paid by ADP will use this project as a template for transitioning to the SAP platform.