A publicly traded $4B distribution company wanted to explore options to update its Executive Compensation Plan, which effects approximately twenty-three executives. The company looked to PPT to perform research and analysis to layout and compare fifty companies in their Executive Compensation Peer Group as defined by the companys Board of Directors. The Peer Group is comprised of a mix of companies in their industry including those of similar size, structure, products, and sophistication.
- Perform research to determine executive compensation financial analysis for 50 active publicly traded companies in the Peer Group.
- Compile executive compensation data and aggregate into executive format for review (charts, graphs, data tables).
- Paint a picture and build case for changing the basis of executive bonus compensation.
Accomplishments / Benefits:
- Developed an executive compensation analysis of 50 companies exploring business focus, executive compensation for Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, market value and Total Stockholder Return (TSR).
- Identified additional Total Stockholder Return analysis and provided detail, 3 year and 1 year graphs in spreadsheet form for 50 companies.