Client was looking to partner with an organization to implement a Service Level Management Program as part of their efforts to launch ITIL-based Service Management to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of IT service delivery. It was recognized that both subject matter expertise and additional focus were needed to drive that change.
- Establish a framework for the Service Level Management Program
- Provide guidance based on best practice and Service Management experience to the client IT staff to assist in effectively implementing the various activities defined in the overall Service Management Program
Accomplishments / Benefits:
- Developed and populated an initial Service Catalog as well as populated templates for Service Level Agreements and charters for the Continual Improvement Strategy and Program, Service Management Program Governance Process and Communications Plan
- New priority code structure and categories were developed for the redesign of the Service Desk Tool used for incident and service request tickets
- Client now has a framework including templates and tools to accelerate their adoption of service level management best practices
- Client feedback during engagement wrap-up meeting: We now have a framework to move forward with out Service Management Program Client feedback on engagement deliverables These are great, exactly what we needed
- Developed and populated templates for Service Level Agreements, Continual Improvement Strategy and Program, Service Management Program Governance Process. Also conducted Service Definition meetings with IT Service Owners to gather details on the services. Developed and populated a static Service Catalog for the initial set of services. Also developed a Communication Program that will be leveraged for the overall Service Management Program.