In the fall of 2016, our client, a global chemical manufacturer, launched an upgrade to their SAP application. As a result of a contract agreement with their mother company to provide IT services to our client, a majority of the change management activities were to be provided by the mother company.
- Organizational Alignment: Establishment and launch of Keystone Change Network.
- Communications: Development/deployment of a Keystone poster campaign and Keystone Intranet Site.
- Training: Design/development and delivery of change education series.
Accomplishments / Benefits:
- PMO has formalized, two way dialogue vehicle for communications and alignment to the initiative across the organization.
- Functional businesses taking on accountability for change readiness in their own functions.
- Change Education series (Managing Yourself during Change; Leading during Change) developed and delivered to senior leadership and Change Network.
- Reminders of the features/benefits of the upgrade displayed throughout all client sites; garnering excitement and buy in from impacted users.
- Tools and key messages provided to change leaders to assist them in managing/executing change in their respective functions.