A global consumer products organization launched a project to deliver major new capabilities in Advanced Planning Systems (APS) and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP). The client sought a change management lead to guide the overall change effort, develop all components of the change plan, and oversee the process and the work utilizing best practice methodologies and tools integrated in conformance with the organizations corporate direction to utilize Proscis ADKAR change model.
- Develop and implement a change plan with timelines and deliverables integrated into the overall project plan.
- Develop a sponsor and stakeholder plan to enable sponsors to effectively lead and drive the change within their functions.
- Develop an effective communication plan to reach approximately 1,200 impacted stakeholders throughout the organization.
Accomplishments / Benefits:
- Developed a comprehensive change management plan that was integrated it into the overall project plan; and moved the overall change team status from Red to Yellow in just 6 weeks.
- Identified weaknesses in the overall training strategy and provided templates and subject matter expertise to support the development of a complete training strategy and deployment plan.
- Established weekly Program Management meetings and Project Team Lead huddle meetings to improve team effectiveness.
- Developed a Sponsor Management program, utilizing 9 project team members as liaisons to reach 45 sponsors.
- Created a comprehensive communications plan to drive awareness and desire for the project included monthly sponsor updates, FAQs lists, an S&OP video featuring the executive sponsors of the project, desk drops and ad-hoc general awareness messaging.