An $3B specialty biopharmaceutical company required assistance in facilitating an IT transformation initiative. The IT organization had experienced growth over time and needed to clarify roles and responsibilities and to develop a plan to improve communications across the organization. PPT was engaged to provide best practice Change Enablement techniques to facilitate the efforts of multiple work teams.
- In conjunction with each work team, establish a game plan and facilitate workshops and deliverable creation.
- Coordinate plans and deliverables across work teams to ensure consistency.
- Ensure visibility to all efforts through the creation and publication of dashboards and communications vehicles.
- Facilitate development of an IT Communications Plan by a team composed of representatives from all IT groups.
Accomplishments / Benefits:
- Created SharePoint site to serve as a working repository for each work team and to make deliverables and dashboards available to all participants.
- Compiled a complete set of all deliverables created in both online and binder versions, establishing processes for future maintenance as the organization continues to evolve.
- Facilitated development of an IT Communications Plan which was approved in full by IT leadership.
- Provided best practice insights on IT organizational and operating models.