A chemicals manufacturer engaged PPT to conduct an assessment an implementation of SAP across multiple plants within the US and Canada in order to identify improved program management approaches for the rollout phase. PPT identified 15 areas that were recommended to be established or enhanced to ensure the implementation across plants would be successful.
- To assess project performance and identify key areas within the project which need to be established or enhanced
- To develop frameworks and processes to facilitate implementation of the recommendation
Accomplishments / Benefits:
- Completed assessment and set of recommendations addressing 15 process areas.
- Strategy deliverables completed included: Change Management , Communications, Operational Testing, Documentation Strategy, Risk Management Strategy, Enhanced Issues/ Tracking Log, Alignment of Project Team, Project Update Methodology.
- Instituted project management disciplines for team meetings and status reporting.