A $2B distributor of gas products engaged PPT Consulting to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of Direct Delivery Software to help them to determine the best technical solution for creating truck schedules and routes to customer locations. PPT leveraged a proven Software Analysis & Selection Methodology to define key requirements and conduct a structured review of multiple software solutions.
- Understand client Routing & Scheduling Processes and clearly articulate critical requirements for the Routing & Scheduling software solution.
- Build and Distribute a formal Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Facilitate Scripted and scored Software Demonstrations.
- Facilitate Client decision for the best Software Solution.
Accomplishments / Benefits:
- Worked with Client Project Team to define all Routing & Scheduling Software Requirements.
- Developed and distributed a formal Request for Proposal (RFP) to software finalists.
- Built Day in the Life Software Demonstration Scripts and facilitated scored Software Demonstrations.
- Facilitated Client Reference Checks.
- Facilitated Client Selection and Created an Implementation Plan including schedule to design, test and deploy the new technology and train end-users.