Our client, a $1B Healthcare Provider, is using a business system platform that will sunset in November of 2016. The organization has elected to both review and analyze their current needs and platform and evaluate potential solution providers that will deliver capabilities to support the changing health care environment and allow them to keep their role as leading provider with positive cash flow to support the organizations mission.
- Develop a clear understanding of the current platforms and packages
Assess current and anticipated gaps in current state.
- Define both business and functional requirements for a business systems suite.
- Identify and evaluate potential vendor partners. Shortlist potential vendors.
- Recommend a path forward and potential benefits and costs.
Accomplishments / Benefits:
- Developed current state Ecosystem and identified areas for consolidation.
- Identified two potential solution partners that can meet clients needs.
- Identified gaps in current environment and areas for process optimization.
- Specified need for new ERP support methodology.
- Reviewed organizational readiness.