A $500MM global leader in the fields of animal health and performance products had initiated a global rollout of Oracles EnterpriseOne ERP software but the project had stalled during the implementation of its largest and most profitable division. Project Management and Subject Matter Expertise was required to re-direct and lead the team to a successful transformation of their processes and primary technology tool.
- Assume role of Global Project Manager for the JD Edwards implementation.
- Develop a comprehensive project plan including specific action steps to return to on-schedule, on-time implementation.
- Implement required process and documentation.
- Successfully implement new transaction system.
- Ensure user acceptance and minimize business disruption.
Accomplishments / Benefits:
- Led successful Go-Live of Enterprise One.
- Established a JDE COE (Center of Excellence).
- Established project standards for documentation including decision documents, modification requests, design documents and design books.
- Established project communication channels through the weekly team meetings, project issues meetings and emails documenting the results of meetings.
- Created project structure with the establishment of weekly status reports, a comprehensive project plan and documents to track the progress of project activity. Also established model for and provide post-live support.