Our client is the eighth largest school district in the nation, by enrollment. Located in a historic and culturally rich setting, they are a racially and ethnically diverse community committed to education. PPT was commissioned to provide custom applications to improve business processes.
- Provide a better management system for employees, student and guardians.
- Develop solution to manage Google Chromebooks and integrate with the Google Apps for Education Platform.
- Develop system to manage WordPress Website Editors across nearly 300 websites.
- Develop additional applications to meet specifc needs as they arise.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & BENEFITS
- Developed Directory User Manager application which allows for management of employees, student and guardians in the district LDAP directory and Zimbra email system.
- Created the Chromebook Manager application to sort and manage Chromebooks per school/location.
- Integrated WordPress editor management into the Role Access Delegation application. Also developed a series of scripts to maintain and manage WordPress editors.
- Created additional applications and web pages to meet various needs in the District, such as the annual district employee, guardian and student surveys, Zimbra email interface, and Pydio customizations.