Our client, a Fortune 50 Company providing state of the art telecommunications, media and entertainment services to the Globe. Through their multiple holdings, our client is able to bring innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. The organization realigned their multiple Benefits Teams into one Global Benefits Team. The Global Benefits Team had a need to improve their invoice process and functionality. PPT was engaged to assess current state practices, make recommendations on improvements and implement.
- Workstream 1 – Spend Management Integration with Accounts Payable – Conduct testing prior to go-live, and develop training and communications materials as necessary.
- Workstream 2 – SOW Spend Management Planning – Develop detailed requirements, data models, standards and project plans to enhance KiSSFLOW to support tracking
ACCOMPLISHMENTS / BENEFITS
- Eliminate manual paper delivery of invoice details to two finance teams, and replace with an automated daily file
- Provide audit tracking and consistent record management of invoice to payment cycle end-to-end diminishing audit findings
- Returning a minimum of 2 FTE hours back to the client throughout the three teams involved
- SOW management planning has been initiated and enhancement updates to KiSSFLOW are planned. Current plans have yielded the understanding of what needs to be achieved and a project timeline. Final requirements are underway and will continued under LP-05B.