Our client, a start up biopharmaceutical company focusing on gene therapy treatments for rare genetic diseases, needed a Corporate Compliance resource to launch their Learning Management System and assist with the implementation of an Aggregate Spend system and corresponding processes. They also needed operational support in conducting background screening and fair market value assessments for Healthcare professionals and managing procedural document and training development.
- Implement a company wide learning management system (ComplianceWire) that included Single Sign on capabilities and develop all operational aspects for the system including user administration, training assignments and user support.
- Assist in the implementation of an Aggregate Spend System (Porzio PASID) and corresponding processes. Develop an initial project plan to facilitate the onboarding of the system vendor and additional IT and Subject Matter Expert Resources. Continue to support the project by executing assigned tasks.
- Handle requests for Healthcare Professional background screening and Fair Market Value assessment and manage corresponding documentation.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & BENEFITS
- The Learning Management Systems was launched to all employees to enable the distribution and acknowledgement of company policies, procedures and training.
- A project plan was developed for the Aggregate Spend initiative which enabled the onboarding of the Porzio System, IT resources and Subject Matter Expert resources to execute the plan.
- Policies and employee acknowledgements were migrated from legacy system to the new learning management system to create a single source for employee distribution and electronic signature acknowledgement.
- An intranet site was developed that provided employee access to compliance resources.
- 20+ Policies, procedural documents and corresponding training items were finalized and issued to employees.
- The corporate Code of Conduct was revised and a corresponding elearning was developed and launched to reflect the updated status of the newly commercialized company