A private University sought additional project management services for the implementation of their Workday HCM and Finance system. The primary areas of focus for the PM services included a cost benefit and business analysis to replace the current Kronos timeclocks with AccuTime, development of business process flows, and serve as the Testing Lead for all functional areas to develop a plan, strategy, scope and timelines.
- Provide the Program Lead with project management support as needed, working directly with the Workday Systems Integrator PM and Functional Configuration Leads.
- Serve as Testing Lead to create all Unit, End-to-End, User Acceptance and Payroll Parallel testing activities
- Identify business process improvement recommendations for all functional areas.
- Work with Program Lead to coordinate final decisions on configuration, policies and procedures with University Functional Leads.
BENEFITS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Created test plan and strategy document for Unit, End-To-End and User Acceptance testing activities.
- Created unit test scripts and end-to-end scenarios for all functional areas.
- Facilitated testing execution activities in coordination with the Systems Integrator Functional Leads.
- Documented roadmap and sequence of activities for the re-planning effort to identify a revised go-live date.
- Created functional resource planning worksheets for all test execution activities for the revised go-live plan.
- Documented process flows for HCM and Finance processes, inclusive of integrations and non-Workday processes to enhance training materials development.
- Created cost/benefit analysis document for the consideration of replacing Kronos timeclocks with AccuTime.
- Participated in the PMO status meetings on a weekly basis