Worked with an American chemical manufacturing company going through a company-wide transformation. This project was titled Business Process Modernization (BPM) and included an implementation of SAP S/4HANA, SAP Fiori, and SAP Ariba. With the new processes and software comes the need to train all affected employees. The focus was on successful training delivery to prepare all end-users for the changes they will experience.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and manage logistics for a highly complex training deployment.
- Manage the training delivery plan and address needs for training project team members along the way.
- Manage training schedules, communications, and delivery planning.
- Support roll-out of post go-live learning events and amend or revise programs as necessary.
- Build relationships across the organization to ensure support for the execution of the training plan.
ACCOMPLISHMENT & BENEFIT
- Project Lead for all BPM Training Delivery and LMS administrator. Created and scheduled training courses, adjusted trainer assignments and trainee enrollments, troubleshooted LMS system issues, and provided Q&A support for BPM and BPM Learning mailboxes.
- Provided support for 2,293 learners in over 30+ countries who completed over 18,000 hours of training with a completion rate of 87%.
- Developed presentations for and successfully held over 10 Train-the-Trainer sessions globally to provide over 185 trainers with the skills they need to manage a classroom, handle difficult situations, and learn BPM Learning, the learning management system (LMS).
- Created quick videos for specific tasks for easy learning for end-users and managers to supplement the communications sent out via email.
- Worked collaboratively with Readiness Specialists to ensure the delivery plan suited the needs of each workstream.
- Provided additional guidance for trainers globally through holding virtual “office hours” during end-user training.
- Planned and held focus groups as another approach to gather feedback from end-users.