This project was a massive effort to insource all IT functions for the client. Given how the project was setup, the tracking of progress and managing of activities became very siloed and very quickly the cross functional teams realized they did not have proper visibility into the cross functional dependencies which made managing those tasks effectively very difficult. In parallel, the client was working to define the model that would be leveraged once they had their own IT infrastructure stood up.
- Develop an integrated program plan and management reporting model to manage, track and report on critical milestones and cross workstream dependencies.
- Partner with leadership on the development of the program management model, SDLC framework and artifacts to be leveraged once the client’s IT infrastructure is in place.
ACCOMPLISHMENT & BENEFIT
- Built a repeatable program level reporting model to track activities in and across workstreams.
- Built out recommendations for the SDLC model to be leveraged with the client’s new IT infrastructure and created numerous templates for leveraging with this model.
- Successfully managed the migration of ~450 file shares and SharePoint sites from old tenants to the new client SPOL tenant.
- Built a SPOL site to store the migration schedules, provide status on the migrations and built and uploaded numerous jobs aids on how to use the new client SPOL tenant.