A leading global materials company, with over $4B in revenue, has recently completed the service provider selection process covering the following areas: IT Infrastructure & Operations (I&O), Information Security and SAP Application Management Services. After completing the successful migration of Global Service Desk and ERP Hosting and Support Services to new service providers, the company was seeking assistance with service model stabilization during the go-live and hyper-care periods.
- Ensure that service migration is seamless during transitional to operational life cycles.
- Establish knowledge management between L1 and L2/3 support groups during Hypercare, into BAU Operational Support.
- Make certain that Service Owners are trained on the ServiceNow support toolset and understand the primary governance and policies of Incident, Change, Service Request and Major Incident Management processes.
- Consult and ensure the build out of the Service Level Management process, explicitly for Infrastructure & Operations and Application Management Support.
ACCOMPLISHMENT & BENEFIT
- Lead, in conjunction with Build Transition Leads (BTLs), the full implementation of the support model for multi-site infrastructure (WAN,LAN and Workstation), ERP (AMS and internal Solution Architects), SharePoint Online and Email migrations.
- Lead the development of the Service Level Management Support processes for II Operations and the IT Vendor Management Office.
- Collaborated with BTLs and service providers to build an escalation process and toolset configuration explicitly for SAP P1/P2 incidents
- Identified & trained IT regarding their ServiceNow roles (e.g., how will each role participate in the new Service model and how the ServiceNow application and any associated tools will be maintained)