A Global chemical manufacturing company, embarked on a two year, enterprise-wide ERP transformation. The project included a cross-functional implementation of SAP S/4HANA, SAP Fiori, and SAP Ariba that resulted in changes to its corporate structure, company culture, and ways of working.
PPT was engaged to partner with the client’s System Implementer (SI) who was also driving the Organizational Change Management (OCM) strategy and workstreams. The PPT OCM team consisted of three consultants who were aligned with functional workstreams for Enterprise Data Management, Business Planning, Finance, and indirect change impacts for Legal/HR/Compliance. A fourth PPT consultant was subsequently engaged to coordinate Training Delivery for the program.
ACCOMPLISHMENT & BENEFIT
- Managed a living Change Impact Analysis / Tracker to assess all changes for respective Functional workstreams and develop change support and mitigation strategies
- Developed and tailored communications for stakeholder groups
- Supported Functional workstreams with role mapping efforts
- Assumed oversight of Training Development, working with Course Owners to draft additional content and / or QA materials developed by the SI’s training team; identified gaps in training
- Worked collaboratively with Functional Readiness Specialists and Coordinators to ensure the delivery plan suited the needs of each workstream; created Readiness discussion materials
- Supported transition and closeout of HyperCare by following up with Super Users, Regional Process Owners and End Users to advance and close incidents
- Managed all aspects of the LMS, providing support for 2,200+ learners in over 30+ countries who completed over 18,000 hours of training
- Developed presentations for and managed Train-the-Trainer sessions globally to provide over 185 trainers with the skills they needed to manage a classroom, handle difficult situations, and learn the learning management system (LMS)
- Created quick videos for specific tasks for easy learning for end-users and managers to supplement