The client works to provide its employees a high-level benefits experience, and they had a desire to seek opportunities to evaluate, design and implement business processes utilizing various technologies. The initial opportunity focus was constructing an online intake form for vendor invoices and establishing an approval workflow for processing each invoice submission in order to reduce the amount of time between invoice submission and payment, reduce the need for manual paper tasks, and ensure that all appropriate approvals are captured.
- Identifying and documenting waste and improvement opportunities
- Developing repeatable and consistent processes
- Using technology tools to automate process steps where possible
- Providing support for established processes
- Continuously working to improve established processes
ACCOMPLISHMENT & BENEFIT
- Created over 50 business process workflows using Kissflow including a vendor invoice intake form/workflow that receives approximately 3,000 invoices per year.
- Established a method to transmit data, captured within Kissflow, to a SQL Server database that was to give the Spend Management team greater insight into their financials via data visualizations.
- Developed online application forms and selection workflows for the Know Your Value and MilDev programs that received and processed 1000 applicants per year.