Client was implementing SAP S/4HANA as an enterprise-wide, end-to-end solution for financials, manufacturing, EH&S, logistics, and supply chain across the organization. In support of this initiative, PPT has provided a Senior Planning Lead Consultant to support the Plan-to-Schedule functional workstream.
- Lead the design, build, and test efforts for new SAP Planning Solutions
- Provide advice to stakeholders on SAP process best practices as solutions to business requirements
- Help stakeholders evaluate solution alternatives including implementation and supportability complexity
- Evaluate and problem-solve defects identified during testing cycles
- Coordinate and facilitate the development of test plan & test scripts and support all test phases – Unit Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing
ACCOMPLISHMENT & BENEFIT
- Worked with the Plan To Schedule team to plan and pivot to a critical change in the scope and timeline of the project.
- Managed and executed the design, build and testing of the interfaces between SAP S4 and i2 Factory Planner tool.
- Identify the gaps within the integrated process between planning, production order execution and logistics and developed design changes to fill the gaps.