One of the largest building products distributors in the United States, the client operates more than 250 locations nationwide. Helping the client build their project management capabilities by, initially, defining enterprise-wide basic project standards in addition to IT project planning, execution standards and addressing the audit findings by KPMG
- Define Project Management Standards
- Design Templates and Guidelines for Project Management Standards
- Design Training Material for Project Management Standards
- Align Project Management Standards to audit requirement
ACCOMPLISHMENT & BENEFIT
- Worked with key stakeholders in IT and Business to align on expectations and project scope.
- Determined how the planned deliverables will address recent audit findings.
- Leveraged industry standards including PMI and COBIT
- Defined the Project Management Standards for each of the process (Demand management, Risk and Issue management, Resource Management, Stakeholder Management, Project Change Management, Finance Management, Vendor Management, Communication Management and Quality Management) also for the phases (Overall Approach, Initiation, Planning, Execution and closure of the projects)
- Designed Processes, Templates and Guidelines for each of the Project Management Standards
- Designed Training Material for each of the Project Management Standards