The client was the largest retail propane distributor in the United States based on the volume of propane gallons distributed annually. The project’s focus was on the improvement of the client’s infrastructure from version 1.0 to version 2.0. PPT’s consultant was responsible for business analysis and requirements management for all changes and updates done on the client’s product delivery iPad application – Bulk App and Cylinder App.
- Manage Requirements from Business for the delivery apps – Bulk App and Cylinder App.
- Work with Dev team and Testing Team for successful delivery of new features for the apps to the drivers
- Manage Pilot release and Full Prod releases across the US
- Work with the field users to solicit feedback for the client’s applications and fix production issues
- Work with the Training Team to document all new changes and updates
- Work with Customer experience team, BI Team, SAP Team and Cloud Team to ensure seamless app functionality
ACCOMPLISHMENT & BENEFIT
- Successfully deployed all new features for the 2.0 project – Distribution Apps
- Delivered multiple, additional small projects within the client’s 2.0 project
- Created documentation for all updates for client’s future reference
- Supported the successful integration of systems – e.g. App’s API with SAP/Cloud/Capture portal/BI
- Involved in planning for strategic process improvement for the drivers to improve the overall delivery process